Why are you here?
How have you arrived here? What are you looking for? Well I’m glad you are here no matter what good, evil, or serendipity brought you here. I’m an artist curious in exploring the mind, brain, technology, altered consciousness and psychedelic art. I’ve got a background in fine art and technology and I try to put both together.
Some projects just don’t work commercially but others do.
Most recent posts.
- Just a Picture and Some ArtAlright hold on for another “what a nice view” cell phone picture. The Internet is filled with them and here’s another: I like the outdoors, hiking and so on so I figured a view of the valley would do no harm. Below are two recent digital images I had printed. I think the darker backgrounds […]
- New Work Aluminum PrintsOne of my objectives with this site was just to simply write about what I was doing at the time without needless fanfare and pretension. My theory is that people who may be interested in what I am doing and would like that better. I usually work on several creative projects at a time, that […]
- The Tomb of the Sacred ObjectWell sometimes I have questions about the life cycle of an art object. I am generally okay with its creation from the deep recesses of the human mind, soul, heart, or whatever but am not sure how it is supposed to live its life. If it is a meal or performance it obviously dissolves into […]
- Continuation of MandalaSince I had posted this a few days ago, I have filled it out a bit more. What I am looking for is it to totally fill its space so the eye can drift in and out of the center. My goal is to print this digitally, open edition, about 20 inches each side. If […]
- The Fingers of the DigitalI sincerely hope, dear readers, my post can live up to the clever title. One of the nice things about writing, especially online, is you can magically take the reader to see the world from a thousand year time span. A mere thousand years ago a creative image needed to be embodied into physical object, […]
Post selection based on categories.
Posts as archived by month.